Low Carb Earthquake Cake

- 5:30 PM
advertise here
advertise here




This crazy mixed up low carb cake is truly delicious stuff! Keto chocolate cake swirled together with sugar-free cheesecake, pecans, and coconut for a healthy take on the famous earthquake cake.


I know what’s going to happen here. Call me clairvoyant or something but I know that the minute I publish this recipe, I am going to be inundated with questions. Because I myself have the very same question that I bet about 50% of you are going to ask: why is this delicious low carb chocolate and cream cheese cake called “Earthquake Cake”??? 

So I am heading you all off at the pass right now and letting you know that I have no earthly idea why it is so named, but I have some pretty good guesses. And I bet you do too, upon closer inspection.

Earthquake Cake


Ingredients :

  • 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 2 cups almond flour
  • 1/2 cup Swerve Sweetener
  • 6 tbsp cocoa powder
  • 1/4 cup unflavoured whey protein powder
  • 2 tsp baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 3 large eggs
  • 14 tbsp butter melted, divided
  • 1/2 cup cold coffee or water coffee helps boost chocolate flavor
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
  • 8 ounces cream cheese softened
  • 1 cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
  • 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips


Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9x13 baking pan. Sprinkle the bottom with the shredded coconut and the pecans.
  2. In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, sweetener, cocoa powder, protein powder, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the eggs, 6 tbsp melted butter, coffee or water, and vanilla extract until well combined. Pour over the coconut and pecans.
  3. ..............
  4. ......................

get full recipes : alldayidreamaboutfood.com
Advertisement advertise here


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search