Chocolate Pudding Christmas Cookies

- 3:24 PM
advertise here
advertise here


I am not much of a baker so whenever I need a new cookie or dessert recipe, she is my girl! I put them on my list to make for the Christmas season and boy was I glad I did! These simple to make cookies were so delicious! If you like soft and chewy cookies, you are going to love these! My M&M & chocolate loving little boy said they were his favorite cookies ever! I may or may not be a raw cookie dough eater and if I were I would say the raw dough was especially delicious too 😉 Also, I have it on good authority that these may be one of Santa’s favorite cookies this year as well. 😉



Chocolate Pudding Christmas Cookies




Ingredients :
  • 2 sticks salted butter, softened
  • ¾ cup light brown sugar
  • ¼ cup sugar
  • 1 (3.4 ounce) package of Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ teaspoon salt
  • 2¼ cups flour
  • ½ cup semi sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 cup Mini Red & Green M&M's (found in baking aisle)

Instructions :

  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line cookie sheets with Parchment paper.
  2. Beat butter and sugars together until creamy. Add eggs and beat well. Add vanilla.
  3. Add in dry ingredients incorporating with your mixer, until combined.
  4. Fold in chocolate chips and M&M's.
  5. ........
  6. ..............

get full recipes : auntbeesrecipes.com
Advertisement advertise here


EmoticonEmoticon

 

Start typing and press Enter to search